The third annual Women & Wine is just around the corner! At T-minus 30 hours we are hunkered down with room layouts for vendors, firming up delivery and pick-up times for food carts and perishables, installing a water misting system, and putting last minute touches on some amazing prize packages.
As usual, all of our wonderful vendors are giving up something from their collection as a door prize. With 16 vendors on tap for the event, there’s going to be a LOT of happy people walking round the Balance courtyard! Remember (as always) that you need to be present to win a door prize!
The prizes are all in my office right now, and honestly, some of this stuff is pretty sweet.
Now for the best part. With our decision to partner the biggest, best, and most oh-my-goodness event of the year with My Father’s House we have been receiving donations for raffle prizes like never before!
One raffle ticket will be given to everyone who comes to Women & Wine 2015. What’s different is that you can buy as many tickets as you would like in order to better your odds of winning! And the two best parts are you don’t have to be present to win, and 100% of raffle ticket sales will go directly to benefit My Father’s House!
I mean… it’s like doing good deeds while shopping! How can you go wrong?
Alright. It’s time to get back to the tasks at hand. We hope to see everyone this Thursday, June 25th from 5 to 8:30 pm. Come and enjoy the community atmosphere, buy a few things you never knew you needed, perhaps enjoy a glass of wine, pop, or ice cold bottle of water, and even meet and try out our acupuncture, chiropractic, and massage services. Or, just come to help support My Father’s House with your love.
See you soon!
Our current list of vendors: Advocare, Ain’t Ms-B-Haven, Ava Anderson, Balance, Bridgetown Brinery, Damsel in Defense, It Works, Jamberry, Lemongrass Spa, LimeLight by Alcone, Origami Owl, PartyLite, Pure Romance, Seeds to Beads, Silpada, and Thirty-one.
- Our very first donors from Frenzi in downtown Gresham. Thank you Theresa for stepping out as number one on our list!
- Three night stay at The Birdhouse from Ginger and David [Balance is paying the cleaning fee!]
- Two bottles of amazing Dominatrix Pinot Noir from our three year running winery of choice, Naked Winery!
- Zipline Experience for two and Bridge bungee jump experience for one, courtesy of Christine Bloome and Casey Dale
- Two adult tickets to OMSI from the wonderful Miss Crosby
- A three bottle Pinot Noir collection and private tour and tasting for two from my dear friend Pam Walden, owner and operator of Willful Wine Company
- A complete hair care for men basket of goodies thanks to The Barbers
- Two gift certificates for The Best of Portland, from Portland Walking Tours.
- A spectacular Boyd’s Coffee gift pack from our go-to source for signs and vehicle decals, Mark Carroll Signs (no website, but his business phone is 503-781-8246
- Two $50 certificates for dog grooming at Bowwow Happy, from Masako!